BLUEHOUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”)
LAST MODIFIED: MARCH 2020
General. Robert Bosch Tool Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Bosch”) provides Bosch products, including power tools having digital connectivity capability (such products referred to in the Terms collectively as “Bosch Products”) and the related services, systems and software, including software that may be downloaded to your mobile device (e.g., smartphone or tablet) to access mobile applications (“Services”), all for use in conjunction with Bosch Products. The Services can be used in ways that integrate with Bosch Products and products and services provided by third parties.
Intended Use of Services. The Services are intended to be accessed and used for (i) non-time-critical information; and (ii) tracking location and use of Bosch Products. The Services are not intended to be reliable or available 100% of the time. The Services are subject to sporadic interruptions and failures for a variety of reasons beyond Bosch’s control, including Wi-Fi intermittency, service provider uptime, mobile notifications and carriers, among others. You acknowledge these limitations and agree that Bosch is not responsible for any damages allegedly caused by the failure or delay of the Services.
2. Eligibility, System Requirements, Updates.
Eligibility. The terms “you,” and “end user” as used in these Terms, means any person or entity 18 years of age or older who accesses or uses the Services. Primary Users and Authorized Users may be individuals acting in their own capacities, commercial enterprises, or government or educational institutions. Only persons aged 18 years or older may use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have the capacity to contract.
US and Canada. The Services are only intended for use by end users residing or using the Services in connection with facilities located in the United States, its territories and possessions or Canada. If you use or attempt to use the Services from outside of the US and Canada, end users do so at their own risk and must comply with applicable laws (including data privacy regulations) in these other countries.
System Requirements. The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a working Wi-Fi network or access to data or cellular connectivity that can communicate reliably with the Bosch Products; (ii) an Account; (iii) mobile devices such as smartphone or tablet (“Devices”); and (iv) other system elements that may be specified by Bosch. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (1) you have all required system elements, and (2) they are compatible and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
Software Updates. From time to time Bosch or third parties providing the Services may develop upgrades, updates, patches, bug fixes and other modifications to improve the performance or compatibility of the Services (“Updates”). You acknowledge and agree that Updates will either be manually installed with notification or automatically installed on your Bosch Products and/or Devices without providing any additional notice to or receiving any additional consent from, you. You acknowledge that you may be required to install Updates to use the Services and the Bosch Product and you agree to promptly install any Updates if so required.
Your Account. You are required to register for an account to use the Devices and Services. During the registration process, you must provide certain information about yourself and the entity you represent as prompted by the Account registration form or as required by the Dealer on your behalf. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required Account information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) your use of the Services does not violate any U.S. or Canadian (depending upon your country of residency) applicable law or regulation; and (d) your facility(ies) or your residence(s) where the Bosch Products are located for use of the Services is (are) in the U.S. or Canada. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to use “strong” passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols with your Account, and to maintain your password securely to prevent others from gaining access without your permission. You agree to immediately notify your Dealer of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use, of your Account or any other breach of security. Bosch is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Primary Users and Authorized Users. The individual who creates an Account is the “Primary User” of that Account. Primary Users may authorize other individuals to access a Primary User’s Services (“Authorized Users”). Authorized Users may have the ability to use the Services which monitor and control Bosch Products (for example a connected power tool). Authorized Users may also have the ability to view information (including limited personal information) and content across all of a Primary User’s Services connections (for example schedule for use of a power tool). The Primary Users agree to be fully responsible for all actions taken by their Authorized Users relating to the Primary User’s Services and Account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Terms apply to any and all Primary Users and Authorized Users. Authorized Users are not authorized to give access to your Account, or to the Services to any individual or entity. As a Primary User, you should authorize only those individuals that you trust to access your Account and Services.
4. Access to Services; Certain Limitations and Restrictions; Termination
Access and Use. Subject to these Terms, Bosch grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, right (without the right to sublicense) to access and use the Services in the United Stated and Canada only by (i) using the Services in connection with, and solely for the purpose of, controlling and monitoring Bosch Products you own and/or are authorized to control and monitor (the “Permitted Purpose”), and (ii) installing and using the Services only for use on your Device or the Device(s) of the entity you represent (e.g., iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone), for the Permitted Purpose. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth in this paragraph, and Bosch (and its Affiliates and its licensors, where applicable) reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
Restricted Activities. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: You may not (i) rent, lease, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, redistribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services, unless authorized in writing by Bosch; (ii) modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile, attempt to find the source code of, or reverse engineer any part of, the Services; (iii) access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; (iv) except as expressly stated herein, copy, reproduce, distribute republish, download, post, display or transmit any part of the Services in any form or by any means; (v) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer or communication network, computer, handheld mobile device, data, the Services, the Bosch Products, or any other system, device or property; (vi) interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the servers or networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks; (vii) access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by means other than through the interface that is provided by Bosch; (viii) access or use the Services in a way intended to avoid incurring fees; (ix) access or use the Services for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes; and (x) remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyrights and trademark notices) which may be contained in or displayed in connection with the Services. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services shall be subject to these Terms. The rights granted herein shall immediately and automatically terminate if: (i) you engage in any of the restricted activities set forth in this paragraph; or (ii) you otherwise breach any of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
Termination, Suspension. These Terms will remain in full force and effect so long as you continue to access or use the Services, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. Bosch reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Bosch will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof. The Services may be suspended temporarily without notice for security reasons, system failure, maintenance and repair, or other circumstances. Bosch does not offer any specific uptime guarantee for the Services.
Use of Bosch Products and Termination of Services. If you transfer a Bosch Product to a new owner, your right to use the Services with respect to that Bosch Product automatically terminates, and the new owner will have no right to use the Bosch Product or Services under your Account (as described below) and will need to register for a separate Account with Bosch. Upon termination, your Account and your right to use the Services will automatically terminate.
5. Third-Party Products and Services.
Third Party Website Links and Referrals. The Services may contain links to other web sites (such as Dealer websites) that are operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”) and referrals to third party vendors (“Referred Vendors”). Such Third Party Sites and Referred Vendors are not under Bosch’s control. Bosch provides these links and referrals only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Sites or Referred Vendors. Your use of these Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
Release Regarding Third Parties. Bosch is not responsible for third parties or their products and Services, including Third Party Technology, Associated Equipment, ISPs, Carriers, App Stores, Third Party Sites and Referred Vendors (collectively, “Third Party Products and Services”). Bosch hereby disclaims and you hereby discharge, waive and release Bosch and its licensors and suppliers from any past, present, and future claims, liabilities, and damages, known or unknown, arising out of or relating to your interactions with such third parties and Third Party Products and Services. YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.
Disclaimer. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) the use and availability of the Services is dependent on third party PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OTHER THAN THE THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE REFERRED VENDORS WHICH ARE UNRELATED TO THE SERVICES); (ii) the third party products and SERVICES may not operate in a reliable manner and they may impact the way that the Services operate; (iii) Bosch makes no representation or warranty about the operation, USE, safety or reliability of any third party PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; and (iv) Bosch is not responsible for damages and losses due to the operation of THE third party PRODUCTS AND SERVICES or the Services, including any personal injury, death, property damage (including To your home OR FACILITY), interruption of service, downtime, data loss, or ANY other harm or losses arising from or relating to your use of any of the Services OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
6. Confidentiality and Disclosure of Information.
7. Ownership and Intellectual Property.
Bosch Property. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, title and interests, including without limitation copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Services are owned by Bosch or its affiliates or our licensors. End users’ possession, access, and use of the Services does not transfer to end users or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Bosch and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. The Services are licensed to end users, not sold, under these Terms. End users may not use the content of the Services in any other public or commercial way, nor may end users copy or incorporate any of the content of the Services into any other work.
Feedback. End users may choose to, or Bosch may invite end users to submit comments, suggestions, or ideas about the Services, including how to make improvements (“Ideas”). By submitting any Ideas, end users agree that their submissions are voluntary, gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place Bosch under any fiduciary or other obligation. Bosch may use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way without any compensation to end users and end users irrevocably waives any and all moral rights or similar rights in and to any intellectual property rights in the Ideas. End users also agree that Bosch does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Bosch, developed by its employees, or obtained from other sources.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bosch and its licensors and suppliers harmless from any damages, liabilities, claims or demands (including costs and attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use and each Authorized User’s use of Services, (ii) your or your Authorized Users’ violation of these Terms, (iii) any User Submissions or Ideas you provide; or (iv) your or your Authorized Users’ violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Bosch reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Bosch and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. You agree not to settle any such claim without Bosch’s prior written consent. Bosch will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
9. Warranty Disclaimers.
- Disclaimers of Warranties.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND BOSCH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF ORDINARY PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE REGARDING OR RELATING TO MATTERS COVERED UNDER THIS CONTRACT, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES.
- BOSCH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: (A) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (B) WILL WORK WITH ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, DEVICES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES; (C) WILL DELIVER RESULTS THAT ARE INTENDED, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (E) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- BOSCH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, EAVESDROPPERS, HACKERS, INTERCEPTORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT OR OTHERWISE DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS DUE TO YOUR USE OR YOUR AUTHORIZED USER’S USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED USER’S ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THE TERMS AND WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY OF BOSCH’S OTHER DISCLAIMERS HEREIN, BOSCH WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH FAILURE IS THE RESULT OF THE ACT OR OMISSION OF THE END USER, INCLUDING TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY MALFUNCTION OF THE SERVICES IS THE RESULT OF MISUSE, ABUSE, VANDALISM, NEGLECT IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR APPLICATION, ALTERATION, ACCIDENT OR NEGLIGENCE IN THE USE, STORAGE, TRANSPORTAION, OR HANDLING OF THE BOSCH PRODUCTS OR THE ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT;
- EVEN IF THE SERVICES ARE TESTED AND THE BOSCH PRODUCTS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT ARE OPERATING IN ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS, THERE CAN BE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED OR CIRCUMVENTED OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL PROVIDE ADEQUATE WARNING IN ANY GIVEN SITUATION, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL PREVENT ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY LOSS FAILURE OF THE BOSCH PRODUCTS.
- NO LIFE-SAFETY OR CRITICAL USES OF THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE BOSCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHETHER STANDING ALONE OR WHEN INTERFACED WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR DIGITAL SERVICES ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE. BOSCH MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT USE OF THE BOSCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR DIGITAL SERVICE WILL AFFECT OR INCREASE ANY LEVEL OF SAFETY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE BOSCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHETHER STANDING ALONE OR INTERFACED WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR DIGITAL SERVICES, ARE NOT A THIRD-PARTY MONITORED EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM — BOSCH WILL NOT DISPATCH EMERGENCY AUTHORITIES TO YOUR HOME IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY. IN ADDITION, THE BOSCH CUSTOMER CARE AND SUPPORT CONTACTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A LIFESAVING SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE AT RISK IN THE HOME, AND THEY ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY DIGITAL SERVICES. ALL LIFE THREATENING AND EMERGENCY EVENTS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE DIGITAL SERVICES.
- Limitations on Liability. EXCEPT FOR BOSCH’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BOSCH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, OR ANY LOSSES IN CONNECTION WITH:
- LOST CONTENT (INCLUDING DUE TO UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE, ACCESS TO, OR PROCESSING OF, PERSONAL DATA);
- LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF BUSINESS;
- LACK OF SECURITY, INVASION OR LACK OF PRIVACY, VIOLATION OF THE RIGHT OF PUBLICITY, DEFAMATION;
- ANY PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE;
- ANY INTERRUPTION, DELAY, FAILURE, DISRUPTION, DOWNTIME, LIMITED ACCESS TO, UNAVAILABILITY, UNRELIABILITY OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES;
- ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES;
- ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES OR COMMITMENTS RELATED TO USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES; COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; COST OF REPLACEMENT OR RESTORATION OF ANY COMPROMISED CONTENT; OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, FOR USE OF OR EXPOSURE TO ANY CONTENT POSTED, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LEGALITY, SECURITY OR DECENCY OF CONTENT, WHETHER ACCESSED, TRANSMITTED, STORED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES.
- Limitations of Direct Losses. BOSCH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SHALL BE (A) TO REPLACE THE SERVICES BY RE-DOWNLOADING THEM FROM THE APP STORES; OR (B) TO STOP USING THE SERVICES.
- CERTAIN STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO A USER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH USER, AND SUCH USER MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
10. Apple iOS Special Terms and Conditions.
If you use an iOS product, such as an iPhone or iPod Touch (an “iOS Device”) with the Mobile App, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Apple Special Terms”) to the extent they apply to your use of the iOS Device. Nothing in the Apple Terms or these Apple Special Terms will be deemed to change or limit our agreement with you.
Acknowledgement. You and Bosch acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions are concluded between you and Bosch only, and not with Apple, and that as between Bosch and Apple, Bosch is solely responsible for the Services and the content thereof.
Additional License Terms. Your right to use the Services is limited to use on an iOS Device owned or controlled by you as permitted by the Usage Rules contained in the Apple Terms and in accordance with these Terms.
Maintenance and Support. You and Bosch acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Mobile App.
Warranty. As between Apple and Bosch, Bosch is solely responsible for any product warranties, to the extent not disclaimed or limited above. In the event of any failure of the Services to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, for the Services to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation to you whatsoever with respect to the Services, and, subject to the above disclaimers and limitations of liability, as between Apple and Bosch, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of us to conform to any warranty will be Bosch’s sole responsibility.
Product Claims. You and Bosch acknowledge that as between Apple and Bosch, Bosch is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Services fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
Intellectual Property Rights. You and Bosch acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Apple and Bosch, we will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
Third Party Beneficiary. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms, and all agreements incorporated into the Terms by reference. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
11. Google Play Special Terms and Conditions.
If you use an Android device (“Android Device”) and download the Services through Google Play, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Google Play Special Terms”) to the extent they apply to your use of the Android Device. Nothing in the Google Play Terms or these Google Play Special Terms will be deemed to change or limit our agreement with you.
Technical Support. You may only contact Bosch concerning any defects or performance issues in the Services downloaded and installed from Google Play. Bosch is solely responsible for, and Google will have no responsibility to undertake or handle support and maintenance of the Services. Bosch will respond to customer support inquiries within three (3) business days or less.
Intellectual Property Rights. You and Bosch acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Google and Bosch, we will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
i. Governing Law and Exclusive Venue.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
iii. No Assignment.
These Terms, and all rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior written consent, but may be assigned by Bosch without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you will be null and void.
iv. Force Majeure.
Any delay in the availability of the Services or non-performance of the Services shall not be deemed a breach of these Terms if such delay or non-performance is caused by a fire, earthquake, flood, embargo, war, terrorist act, government act, failure of common carriers (including Internet service providers), labor strike, dispute or walk-out, act of God or by public enemy, epidemic, pandemic, global health emergencies, orders by governmental authorities and restrictions on travel or trade related to the foregoing, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Bosch or its service providers.
vi. Customer Support.
All questions about the performance of Bosch Products should be directed to:
173 Lawrence Road 428,
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2018, all rights reserved.